Stitch vs Adverity vs Singular vs Improvado
This is a comparison of marketing data aggregation platforms: Stitch vs Adverity vs Singular vs Improvado. For a more comprehensive comparison between 14 different platforms click here.
Both marketers and agencies who have ever tried to manage marketing campaigns across many different platforms like Facebook, Adwords, and more know how overwhelming it can be at times to aggregate all the data from several places.
The entire process of data aggregation can take over 20 hours every week. Luckily, there is a solution to this problem. Platforms like improvado are now available to help marketers save time and effort.
Platforms like these automate the data aggregation process, letting you create the reports you need to view all of your campaign data in one place, in real time. In this post, I will compare the platforms Adverity vs Stitch vs Singular vs Improvado.
What is Improvado?
Improvado is an incredibly helpful tool for data aggregation that was designed by marketer, for marketers. The platform lets you gather all campaign data into a single dashboard in real time, combined with the ability to view that data in automated reports and well designed custom dashboards.
Who should use Improvado?
The tool is perfect for marketers, built specifically to focus on the marketing dilemma. Improvado provides a way to connect any marketing platform you may use. Along with this, the integrations with the platform run quite deep, pulling granular data from both the keyword and ad level and allowing marketers to see the whole picture.
Possibly one of the biggest benefits of using the improvado platform is its excellent customer support representatives. They are able to help you build out any custom dashboards and integrations however you want them. Data in improvado can also be viewed in any BI tool you use, like Tableau or Looker, as well as the platform’s dashboard.
- Full customer support included
- Developers aren’t needed for implementation
- Data aggregated into one destination in real time
- Completely customizable, including custom metrics and integrations
- Deep and granular data integrations
- Map out data across several platforms
- Some of the most granular features can seem a bit complicated. Customer service, however, is excellent at helping users through any issues and building any needed custom calculations.
- Some initial back and forth may be needed with customer support to set up dashboards and reports exactly how you want them.
Improvado pricing is done on a custom basis. The company can assess your business needs and give you pricing details during a call.
Improvado provides more than 80 integrations. There are plans to increase that number to 500 by the end of 2018. Custom integrations can also be built out for additional data sources that you may need.
What is Stitch?
Stitch is a cloud-first, developer-focused platform for rapidly moving data. The tool allows you to aggregate your data where you want it in a matter of minutes.
Who should use Stitch?
The platform is a simple, extensible ETL built for data teams. Users can extract data from many different sources, load that data into leading data platforms, and analyze is with leading tools.
- Many integrations with databases and SaaS products
- Wide selection of pricing plans
- Quick setup
- Can take some time to learn how to figure out the user interface.
- Some integrations may need to be re-synced from time to time.
Stitch offers a range of plans, starting at their free plan and up to $1,000 per month. There is also an enterprise plan with custom pricing.
Stitch offers a little over 80 data sources. You can view the list of them here.
What is Adverity?
Adverity is an automated data integration and visualization platform that was created with data-driven decision makers in mind. Their Data Tap tool allows users to drastically increase their efficiency when it comes to reporting and analytics.
Who should use Adverity?
Adverity was designed for advertisers and agencies, providing a platform that enables them to connect and work with their their media, e-commerce, and marketing platforms without having to log in to each individual account. Insights provides advertisers with a variety of analytics and efficient reporting.
- Full control over your data
- Fast integration of data sources
- Scalable and flexible
- 200+ integrations
- For those who aren’t experienced with using data, there can be a steep learning curve
- Could use some improvements the UX-flow
- Need a good understanding of data to get the most out of the platform
- Management of UI dashboards could be a bit more customizable
- Support time can lag because the customer support teams are mostly European based
- Ramp up time lasts several months
- No database provided with the software package
Adverity doesn’t feature any pricing information on their website. To get pricing details and to request a demo, you will have to contact the company.
The Adverity platform boasts more than 150 integrations. You can view all of them here.
What is Singular?
Singular transforms how marketers interact with data by unifying the three core data sets: media sources, attribution and internal BI.
Who should use Singular?
Singular is a data platform build for marketers, allowing them to uncover their ROI at every touchpoint with campaign attribution and analytics with one tool.
- Allows marketers to more easily figure out their ROI
- Numerous integrations
- It’s difficult to find reviews of the platform from other customers.
No pricing information for the Singular platform is provided on the website. You will have to contact the company to get details about pricing.
Singular boasts that it offers 400+ integrations. You can take a look at all of the integrations available here.