Top 4 Analytics Tools: Data Box vs Raven Tools vs Improvado vs ReportGarden
If you are an agency or a marketer running campaigns on several different platforms, such as Adwords or Facebook, you probably dread having to gather all of that data from so many places. This data aggregation process can take hours upon hours. Fortunately, there’s tools such as improvado.io that now exist to help you with this daunting problem.
These platforms automate data aggregation and allow you to create reports to view the data. You will be able to view all of your important marketing data in real time, in a single place, so you can say goodbye to tedious spreadsheet work. In this post, I will compare the platforms Databox vs Raven Tools vs Improvado vs Reportgarden.
What is Improvado?
Improvado is an incredibly useful data aggregation tool that was built for marketers and marketing agencies. The platform allows you to gather all of your data in real-time into a single destination, with the ability to view that data in dashboards and automated reports (internally or client facing) or to send that data to the visualization tool of your choice like Tableau or Looker.
Who should use Improvado?
The platform is great for marketers and agencies, as it is specifically designed to to focus on the marketing dilemma, providing the ability to connect to any marketing platform necessary.
In addition to this, the integrations run deep, pulling granular data from the ad and keyword level, letting you see the entire picture.
Perhaps one of the most significant benefits of improvado.io is its customer service representatives, who can help build out customer integrations and dashboards just how you want them.
- No developers needed in set up
- Aggregate all data in real-time into a single destination
- Full support with customer service representative included
- 90% reduction in manual reporting time
- Entirely customizable, including custom integrations and metrics
- Granular and depp marketing integrations
- Ability to map data across multiple platforms
- Good for in-house marketers managing multiple platform campaigns and agencies that manage campaigns for numerous clients
- Plug and play
- A few of the more granular features can seem a tad complicated, however, customer support is great at walking users through any problems
- Possible initial back and forth with a customer support representative to set up report and dashboard visualization exactly how you want it to appear
Pricing for improvado is on a custom basis. They can assess your needs and will share details about pricing if you set up a call.
- Improvado offers 300+ integrations.
- Custom integrations can be built out for other data sources you may need.
What is Databox?
Databox pulls all of your data from various sources into a single destination, allowing you to track performance and explore insights in real-time.
Who should use Databox?
Databox is designed to be used by businesses both small and large, but some find that it can be challenging to connect al external data sources. Users can connect to several limited data sources, including the basic ones like Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook Ads, and Salesforce, as well as import data from their own databases. The platform provides users with a single dashboard that displays KPIs and can generate reports but does not integrate with visualization platforms.
- Customizable dashboards
- Visualization tools are typically easy to set up
- Variety of templates available
- Lacks a wide amount of functionality in some areas
- Difficult to customize metrics. Unable to set custom date ranges.
- Limited number of client accounts
- Custom queries not offered with free and basic plans
- Can be challenging to connect all external data sources
Databox offers a wide range of plans, including a free plan and agency pricing. The free plan is very limited in what’s offered.
- Databox offers 50+ integrations.
- You can view all of the integrations here.
What is Raven Tools?
Raven Tools offers SEO tools, including SEO audit reports, and white label marketing reports. The platform offers performance metric reporting from various sources, including AdWords, Search Console, Google Analytics, Facebook, and more.
Who should use Raven Tools?
Raven tools seems to be best for agencies due to client reporting appearing to be a significant part of the toolkit, however, there are features that are also useful for in-house marketing teams and non-client focused marketers. You can use the platform to pull data for client reports from more than twenty sources, such as Google Analytics, Adwords, and Facebook. It also offers the ability to run regular website audits and manage link building campaigns.
- Gathers data from numerous sources into a clean visual display
- Customizable reporting
- Lack of keyword rank tracking
- Audit isn’t always updated to match Google
- Crawl reports can take a long time to complete
- Customizable reports can be troublesome to initially set up and automate initially
- Can be difficult to find information in the many sections of the dashboard
Raven Tools Pricing
The pricing for Raven Tools starts at $99 per month if you buy the tool for a year, or $109 if you choose the month-to-month subscription option. The company also offers a 14-Day free trial.
Raven Tools Integrations
- Raven Tools offers 20+ data connectors.
- You can view some of the data connectors here.
What is Reportgarden?
Reportgarden is a marketing agency software that offers tools for managing clients and campaigns, as well as reporting, within a single platform.
Who should use Reportgarden?
ReportGarden is useful for agencies who need to create reports, invoices, and site audits for multiple clients, as well as manage campaign budgets.
- Good filtering capabilities and generate reports quickly
- Ability to create client-specific dashboards and schedule reports
- Can be difficult to figure out what some of the reports mean
- Doesn’t provide much granular data
- Can sometimes lag
Plans for Reportgarden start at $149 per month for its Standard Plan. The company also offers a seven-day free trial of its platform.
- Reportgarden has 20+ integrations from which to pull data.
If you’re looking for a tool that can gather all of your data from various platforms into a single destination, you will probably want to look at this list in great detail, comparing Databox vs Raven Tools vs Improvado vs Reportgarden.
Editors Pick: Improvado.io
You should also read:
- The Top 14 Marketing Analytics Tools For Every Business
- Domo vs Datorama vs Improvado vs Funnel.io vs Supermetrics